Expand your Supplier Diversity vendor list with SCMSP and qualify for lucrative federal and state initiatives!
SCMSP is now MBE certified with the National Minority Supplier Development Council, CPUC Certified, and DBE Certified! We have a proven track record of working with direct customers and partners on Large Enterprise size engagements.
We are well versed and experienced in the Supplier Diversity world, have the necessary documentation, and would love to work with you on projects where you need a certified and qualified minority firm to earn the contract.
SCMSP will align with your Diversity Team, Executives, and Procurement department, to work with your Business and Technology divisions. Our goal is to provide added value to your organization through your Diversity Supplier Program with our innovative Business and Technology solutions that we can deliver nationally and for some solutions globally.
SCMSP understands the importance of Supplier Diversity procurement to the US job market, Government, and Large Enterprise organizations. As a Management Consulting Firm focusing upon delivering innovative and complex Business and Technology Solutions we have the ability to be leveraged throughout an organization for our Business, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Call/Contact Center, Application Development, Infrastructure, and Telecommunications solutions. Working with SCMSP gives your organization a true strategic advantage.
- MBE Certification #SC05559 by the National Minority Supplier Development Council
- CPUC Certification #12100033 by the Supplier Clearinghouse
- DBE Certification #40994 by the Department of Transportation
- SBE Certification #276435
Why is Supplier Diversity Important to your Organization?
- Supplier Diversity is an important aspect of how modern organizations conduct business and is key to the national and global growth of your firm.
- It is critical that your organization is committed to building a supply base that is directly reflective of your diverse customer base. Our Federal Government promotes supplier diversity and keeps a yearly scorecard.
- Aligning with the proper Diversity Supplier that understands your core business offerings and corporate direction that can deliver creative product and services solutions fosters a positive impact on customer relationships, the business community, and our population.
- Studies have proven that companies that make supplier diversity a priority have increased profits due to decreased vendor costs.
Why align with SCMSP as your Diversity Supplier?
- SCMSP has the unique ability to bring value by delivering innovative, complex and critical business and technology initiatives to customers that are seeking to reduce their costs, and increase their efficiency.
- SCMSP stands behind our solutions with the promise of value.
- SCMSP has deep business and technical expertise while having the ability to be flexible and nimble.
- SCMSP pursues relationships that result in a “Win Win” scenario for all parties involved.
- SCMSP has the experience to align our capabilities with customers’ goals and strategies.
- SCMSP works with organizations to support their companywide initiatives and strategic goals.
- SCMSP has the experience to understand our customers’ business model, and deliver on business drivers and expectations.
- SCMSP assists customers with cost saving solutions.
- SCMSP creates Technology Roadmaps, Teaming Arrangements, Green/Sustainability, Strategic Direction, Intellectual Property, Best Practices, and Continuous Improvement.
- SCMSP has a proven track record that demonstrates our high level of performance.
- References are available.
Don’t let a large engagement slip through your fingers because of a lack of a qualified and certified Diversity Partner, we are ready, willing and able to work with you on those enterprise, federal, state, or large scale projects that require a skilled Diversity Supplier to close the deal.
Leave us your company name, Supplier Diversity contact, information on the project, and we will quickly send you our Capabilities Statement and Statement of Qualifications.
At the same time we will register on your portal, do our research, and be fully ready for the initial appointment to align with your Diversity Supplier Team on our area of expertise.
Do you have a specific project needing a Diversity Supplier to meet your diversity goals? Give us an overview and be prepared to be dazzled by our ability to work with you!
SCMSP’s Supplier Diversity Methodology
- Register on your Supplier Diversity portal
- Provide our Capabilities Statement and Statement of Qualifications
- Coordinate time with your organization to go through the screening process to determine where SCMSP is a match with our capabilities and your business requirements
- Align with commodity managers to identify upcoming nonproduction and production procurement opportunities